If you missed out on traveling in 2013 due to lack of money or you were uncertain where to go, the New York Times have come up with a list of 52 places to go in 2014. Save that tax return money, make sure your passport is up to date and get out & see what the world has to offer.
Below are five locations that caught our eye from the bunch. Check out the full article & list of loactions here.
1. Cape Town, South Africa- A place to meditate on freedom, and the creative life that followed.
2. Addis Ababa, Ethiopia- An ambitious art stage heads toward the international stage.
3. Yogyakarta, Indonesia- A volcano, a temple, a shrine, and now a place to stay.
4. Highlands, Iceland- Natural wonders in danger. Go see them before its too late.
5. Belize- More flights and lodges in Central Americas eco-frontier.
We recommend shopping here
so you can enjoy:
Select where you live for localised offers, currency & delivery options.
Register to receive a notification when this item comes back in stock.